What Should I Look For in a Good Painting Contractor?
You want a painter who offers experience and a quality guarantee. You should also look for a painter who can offer examples of his quality of work in the form of customer reviews and pictures of previous jobs.
Do You Give Advice for House Painting Color Selection?
We are happy to work with you in order to find the best painting color scheme for your Nashville home. Of course, at the end of the day, you have the final say regarding the color you want us to paint your house.
What Should I Do to Prepare for a Painting?
Secure any pets you may have. Take time to clear out the room or rooms being painted. Make sure you plan your time accordingly so that you can be home when your painter intends to be.
What Are the Different Paint Sheens?
- High Gloss - As its name implies, high gloss is very shiny and reflective. It is also a durable and easy-to-clean sheen option.
- Semi-Gloss - While not quite as durable as high gloss, semi-gloss makes for an effective paint option in rooms prone to moisture and grease stains.
- Satin - A great paint sheen for high-traffic areas, satin is a solid choice if you don't mind how it reveals brush and roller strokes.
- Eggshell - While not always the most eye-catching paint sheen, eggshell makes up for its aesthetic downfall with its ease of touching-up.
- Flat/Matte - Want to draw attention away from your walls? Then a flat, or matte, sheen is up your alley, as it is not as reflective as other options.